Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Law of Attraction

Energy flows where our thinking goes - Jamie asks what do I wish to attract?

The little bi-line that flows into my mind is to be 'healthy, wealthy & wise!'

Health - that's a constant theme, here! Working on healthy balance of wonderful, nutritious food (complemented by things like my daughter's DELIGHTFUL & decadent GF/Vegan Chocolate BD cake that she made for herself!), movement, fresh air, good water.

Wealthy - I think more of sufficiency - having enough 'food, shelter & warmth' - & being able to enjoy time off & adventures. Wealth of spirit, wealth of living on this lovely blue-green planet, & being able to buy heritage seeds, eat OG food, live in a less toxic world. I am still in process with rearranging & clearing clutter - more rich surfaces & abundantly beautiful rooms!! (this one is 'borrowed' - isn't the colour yummy!?)

Wise .... hmm, what do I want to study? I have been drawn more to nutrition, esp as I learn more about how many non-organically raised crops are sprayed with round-up just before harvest 'dessication,' to make it EASIER to harvest .... sheesh!! So, I buy OG ... but if I eat out, besides the danger of cross contamination from gluten, what other dangers lurk?

I lean toward completing training in Soaring Crane Qigong, so I can teach this form! I love doing it myself, & would like to share it with more folks!

What do YOU wish to attract?

12 comments:

Tracy Moore said...

As you wish for yourself, I wish you as well.

Cindi said...

Soaring Crane Qigong... almost sounds painful so I hope it is not. As you wish for yourself, so I also wish for you!

Suzie Ridler said...

Dia, I love that colour! It is yummy and good for you for wishing for wealth. Nothing wrong with it. When money suffers so does our diet.

BTW, you are a genius! I never would have thought of adding salt to the washing machine, I am totally doing that now. I also just started doing QiGong via YouTube videos and it is helping with my pain a little. Amazing that you are going to teach Soaring Crane!

As you wish, I wish for you also.

Jill said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Nadya said...

Yea, Suzie!! I know, I LOVE that tip!! & if the clothes 'smell' (they often use some pretty strong critter killer chemicals so we don't get bad buggies from recycled clothes), a bit of white vinegar in one of the little cups helps as well!! Yea on doing qigong!! I LOVE one called 'quan yin & dragon' that I found on U-tube!
Cindy - it is a VERY gentle form, & one thing that was so fun in the first class - one gal had a 'frozen shoulder' & could only achieve ~ 45% up (rather than over her head) - our teacher said IMAGINE you can lift both arms all the way - & the next week, she could get it about 95% up!! A lot of soaring crane is focus on where the energy is going IN your body! So cool!
I am teaching a weekly class this spring - Dragon Dance chi flow, that draws from tai chi, qigong, & other forms!
Thanks for the well wishes!

p.s. bohemian said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you as well - a triune wish of beauty <3

KimNixon said...

As you wish for yourself so I wish for you also.

Shirley said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Anonymous said...

Lovely wishes - nicely stated :)
As you wish for yourself, so I wish for you also.

erinrichardson said...

It was a pleasure reading your post! As you wish for yourself so do I wish for you as well.

Elle said...

As you wish for yourself, I also wish for you.

Sabrina DS said...

Hi,
As you wish for yourself, I wish for you too. Greetings from France.