Wednesday, October 21, 2020

Healing and MAP

In the early 90s, I began making flower essences  shortly after joining the Healing Arts Team at Breitenbush Hot Springs. One of my source books was Machaelle Small Wright's. I'd been gardening co-creatively with Nature since reading about Findhorn in the 80s, and later with Machaelle's Garden Workbook. When she published her Medical Assistance Program (MAP), I got her initial handouts, then the book.

Petunia - creative visionary

With this program (developed from her work with Devas and nature spirits, Machaelle began to work with a "team" for personal health - both physical and mental/emotional. It dovetails beautifully with energy work including Reiki, tuning forks and lightweaving, and during sessions with other healers.

The team includes:

  1. PAN (the CEO of nature) 
  2. Great White Brotherhood (Ascended Masters, including Motherr Mary and Christos)
  3. Deva of Healing (and possibly the Deva for the land you're on)
  4. Your Higher Self

Set up in a comfortable place, often lying down, and invite your Team to work with you (on your own, or in conjunction with other healers) generally for a set period of around an hour. Test for flower essences before and after the session (and during if so guided) At the end of the time, thank them and release the "coning'"

You can Ask for the name of your team for future sessions. For an acute issue, you can leave the coning open for a longer time. You can visualize journeying to a Temple of Healing for your sessions. Keep a journal nearby to record notes after your session. 

You can also do group work work within a coning, with each person including their own higher self. Invite the Deva overlighting the land you're on (or each person's land, if you're on a conference call.) A friend who lived near Findhorn for a year taught our Reiki Circle to use a similar method for group meetings. 

I had begun working with MAP when I slipped on wet stairs, and likely cracked a few ribs!! Even though I had insurance, and several of our private (retreat center) medical team were my Reiki students .. I worked with poultices, flower essences and my MAP team ...(clay cut the pain immediately, and I had homeopathic Arnica)

A psychic later told me she noticed me gimping along, not moving with my usual dancer Grace and lightness ... Juliet wondered about offering healing (she was initiated in Reiki by Takata!) - but saw my house surrounded by angels, and received the message I "didn't want" other help at the moment! (A couple of my Reiki students did give me sessions, and I invited the support of my MAP Team.) ... 💖🌹💜

Healing Temple

A practioneer who took the DVD workshop on using MAP wrote, "Use your MAP session as an exploration of  what you are feeling and experiencing around an issue. The MAP team can only "work" with what one is conscious of, and the exploration can help us become more aware of what's going on around an issue - physically, emotionally, mentally and spiritually. ... Using essences (with the session) can be helpful in gaining and maintaining balance."

She commented she found using a MAP-based conning while giving Reiki treatment supports and deepens the Reiki practice. When using MAP with others, invite their Higher self, not your own, for the 4th component of your coning, and remember to thank your team and release the coning at the end of the session. 

- Shortly after beginning to use MAP personally, I began using it professionally, and had several clients who were also familiar with the practice. We were excited to include MAP  in their sessions, and compare notes afterwards.

If you are a practitioner, or work with clients in any capacity, you can use Professional MAP! After you've used your personal team for awhile, and are comfortable with the process, open a conning with your own Higher Self and your Professional Team. Request a name for your Professional MAP Team, and use a journal for your notes. You can request information and insights on how to best include MAP on your practice.











No comments: