Saturday, January 4, 2014

12 Days of Fitness Challenge - Day 11


Getting close to the finish line on Catherine Basu's 12 Days  fitness challenge! Here's the link to the Facebook group! Catherine encourages us to move a bit more each day, 'Even if it's just a 10 minute walk!'

Another moderate day for exercise - I did my 5 Element Qigong when I woke up, then self-Reiki .... walked a bit here & there - at the Farmers Market (indoors) lugged 2 massage tables to my car (from our clinic & my daughter's garage), strolled here & there making copies ...

It was a LOVELY sunny day, and would have been great to take a REAL walk, but I was busy collating the handouts I'd written & printed/ copied, making up the Flower Essence 'bouquets' for participants, & doing my last bits of gathering for class TOMORROW!

It's been awhile since I've taught a group, generally working with one or two students in my office... so really want to support everyone having a good experience, & having the tools they need!

Tomorrow's day 12 - what do you have planned? I'll be slogging supplies, massage tables, a screen ... & teaching Reiki I!!

Catherine has a sweet virtual class in the offing ...

No comments: