Had a delightful Mother's Day (Mors Dag) weekend - Fri we attended the best dance concert - my daughter was a dance minor in college, & the school (WOU, ~ 1/2 hour away) has a delightful spring concert, year after year! The faculty are talented, & the show always features student choreography as well.
Sat we attended a fashion show with my dau. on Sat that's a school fundraiser, with school dist. employees & their kids models; then lunch/BD party & Mom's day dinner at my daughter's mother in law (we decided we are 'sisters-in law :) Sunday.
Yum! The BD party featured gluten & egg free dishes (food allergies) that were delightful!
I got in a bit more gardening Sat as well - planting some seeds & a couple of plants I picked up at the Master Gardener's Plant Sale.
I've been 'tagged!'
Working on tagging back, & the computer got bogged down - so I apologize for any mistakes in this - sigh . . . .
Thanks for tagging me, Boho Mom :)
Here are the rules:
Copy & paste this award to your blog.
List 7 of your favorite things and pass it along to at least 7 others.
Okay...here we go!
1) Stars - I grew up in Central Oregon, with dark nights & abundant stars - love seeing them wherever & whenever I can!
2) Family - esp my delightful daughter & strong son, & their fantastic kids!! Too sweet :)
3) Thunderstorms - the smell of the rain, esp on the 'dry side' of the mountains, the fresh juniper & sage brush smells - & seeing lightning
4) Gardens & Farmer's Markets - fresh veggies & fruits, the friendly buzz of people happily picking out fresh produce
5) Books, reading, finding out new things, looking up refrences.
6) DANCING - classes, opportunities to dance, to tap my feet, to move & sing & play
7) all you delightful 'friends' both in close proximity & those I may never meet - thank you for being my community!
My tags are:
Well - off to work :)
Be well, be happy, & blessings to you all!